Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So what do you see is the biggest problem using technology with kids?

The biggest problem I have with using technology with kids is keeping them on task and off of game sites.  It is a chronic problem in our building.  The tech-support people spend most of their day trying to block inappropriate content from making it into the classrooms.  

I hope that as I become more knowledgeable about the technology, I can keep my kids hooked up so that they wont have time to stray.  I have really enjoyed working on the wiki and blog pages, and I am beginning to spend more time with web quests.  I am hooked.  What a wonderful, and engaging, use of technology.  I don't want to stop looking at them.  I hope my students will stay as interested in them as I am!

Here are a few great websites for educational online communities:


No comments:

Post a Comment