Monday, March 29, 2010

Reflection On My Moodle Presentation and Changes Made After Peer Feedback.

I found that I need to make sure new students to my moodle classroom need to sign up for a login and password before classtime.  It takes around 24 hours for moodle to respond.

I changed some of my powerpoint pages to include pictures that I had already used.  I changed things around on the powerpoint once the password was obtained, and I found it to be confusing.  I went back to the original picture that I used for the login page, and I think it made my powerpoint much more user friendly.

I added audio instructions to my Powerpoint so that it could appeal to a larger learning audience.  Now my presentation is visual, kinestethic, and auditory.

Thanks to Russell and Dae for their input!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment